标准下载论坛

标题: 外企白领必读:百句职场实用英语 [打印本页]

作者: 沸水    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
标题: 外企白领必读:百句职场实用英语
1. It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you..
我们很久不见了。
2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.
长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。.
3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.
既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。
4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.
没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。
5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking.
我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。
6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.
休息日到郊外走走看看 不失为一个好方法。
7. What sort of work do you do at X?
您担任什么职务?
8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off.
您能来送行真是太好了。
9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting.
我期待我们下一次的会面。
10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.
谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。
11.Do you think you can come?你认为你能来吗?
12.How was your weekend ?你周末过得怎么样?
13.Here is my card.这是我的名片。
14.He is used to eating out all the time.他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。
15.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present.我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
16.Have you ever driven a BMW?你有没有开过“宝马”?
17.How about if we go tomorrow instead?我们改成明天去怎么样?
18.How do you like Hong Kong?你喜欢香港吗?
19.How do you want your steak?你的牛排要几分熟?
20.How did the game turn out?球赛结果如何?

21.I’m an office worker.我是上班族。
22.I work for the government.我在政府机关做事。
23.I’m happy to meet you.很高兴见到你。
24.I like your sense of humor.我喜欢你的幽默感。
25.I’m glad to see you again.很高兴再次见到你。
26.I’ll call you.我会打电话给你。
27.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk.我想睡/散步。
28.I want something to eat.我想吃点东西。
29.I need your help.我需要你的帮助。
30.I would like to talk to you for a minute.我想和你谈一下。
31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife?你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?
34.Did you hear about the new project?你知道那个新项目吗?
35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off?你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off?你介意我明天请假吗?
37.I enjoy working with you very much.我很喜欢和你一起工作。
38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary?你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。
39.Let’s get together for lunch.让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。
40.How did you do on your test?你这次考试的结果如何?
41.I have a lot of problems.我有很多问题。
42.I hope our dreams come true.我希望我们的梦想成真。
43.I’m looking forward to seeing you.我期望见到你。
44.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise.我应该节食/涨薪水。
45.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
46.I see what your mean.我了解你的意思。
47.I can’t do this.我不能这么做。
48.Let me explain why I was late.让我解释迟到的理由。
49.Let’s have a beer or something.咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
50.Where is your office?你们的办公室在哪?
51. You’ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.
看看工厂,你就会比较了解我们的产品。
52. We check each component before we install it.
每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。
53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.
不良率不到2%。
54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.
我们一直用心于提高品质上。
55. We have some questions about after-sale services.
我们对售后服务有几点疑问。
56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.
重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。
57. I’d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.
我想谈谈有关独家代理权一事的合同。
58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?
你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?
59. I’m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.
我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。
60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.
今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。

61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job.很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。
62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out.我恐怕这事不会成的。
63.I guess I could come over.我想我能来。
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office?在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65.It was kind of exciting.有点剌激。
66.I know what you want.我知道你想要什么。
67.Is that why you don’t want to go home?这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal.我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
69.Would you help me with the report?你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。 71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I’ll tell him to call you back when he is free.
那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。
72. I’ll get in touch with him and call you back later.
我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话。
71.He is not available now.
她现在不在。
72. Please tell me how to format a floppy disk. I use Windows 98.
请告诉我如何把磁盘格式化。我使用的是视窗98操作系统。
73.If you install more memory, you can use it fairly well.
如果增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以用。
74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.
电子邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。
75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one
thousand.
自一星期前我们有了自己的网页以来,上去浏览的人数已经超过1000人了。
76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows two-way communication。
互联网和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。
77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.
为了从事SOHO而辞去在公司的工作的人数应该会越来越多。

78. We have pleasure insending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.
所寄我方目录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。
79. We have large quantity of …. in stock.
我方可大量供应……现货。
80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.
付款方式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、无权追索的全部金额即期信用证支付。

81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home.我觉得他好象想要回家。
82.It looks very nice.看起来很漂亮。
83.Is everything under control?一切都在掌握之中吗?
84.I thought you could do a better job.我以为你的表现会更好。
85.It’s time for us to say“No”to America.是我们对美国说不的时候了。
86.The show is supposed to be good.这场表演应当是相当好的。
87.It really depends on who is in charge.那纯粹要看谁负责了。
88.It involves a lot of hard work.那需要很多的辛勤工作。
89.That might be in your favor.那可能对你有利。
90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you.我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。

91.I didn’t mean to offend you.我不是故意冒犯你。
92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend.我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。
93.May I have your attention., please?请大家注意一下。
94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather.这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。
95.Thanks for taking me the movie.谢谢你带我去看电影。
96.I am too tired to speak.我累得说不出活来。
97.Would you tell me your phone number?你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
98.Where did you learn to speak English?你从哪里学会说英语的呢?
99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now.电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。
100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine?你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?
作者: 沸水    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
A: Good evening, Mrs. Johnson. Thanks a lot for inviting me.
詹森太太,晚安。非常谢谢你邀请我。
B: Not at all, Mei-mei. It's a pleasure to have you with us.
不客气,美美。真高兴你和我们在一起。
C: Hi, Mei-mei. Glad you could come.
嗨,美美,很高兴你能来。
A: Hi, Martin. Thanks for inviting me.
嗨,马丁,谢谢你邀请我。
C: It's my pleasure. Come in and take off your things.
我很乐意。请进,并请脱去你的外套。
B: Here, let me take your coat.
来,我帮你拿外套。
A: You're very kind.
你真是太好了。
D: Hello, Mei-mei, where've you been? We were expecting you earlier.
嗨,美美,你到哪里去了?我们原期待你早点来。
A: Hello, Helen. I was delayed by traffic, sorry I'm late.
你好,海伦,交通阻塞使我延误了,抱歉我迟到了。
D: Thanks a lot for dinner the other day, I had a wonderful time.
非常谢谢几天前的晚餐,我过得非常愉快。
A: Not at all. I had a good time, too.
哪里!哪里!我也很愉快。
C: All right, everyone. The supper is ready,please go /into/ the dinning room.
好的,各位,晚餐准备好了,请到餐厅。
D: Great! I'm starving.
好极了!我饿死了。
A: My! The food certainly looks good. Martin has been telling us what a good cook you are, Mrs. Johnson.
哇!菜看起来真棒。詹森太太,马丁已经告诉过我们,你做的菜很高明。
B: Why! Thank you,Mei-mei, I hope you like it.
哦!谢谢你,美美,希望你会喜欢。
作者: 沸水    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
2.精彩脱口秀--致谢
致谢是一种礼仪规范,它可以促进人际关系的良好发展。英美人更是精于此道,我们时时处处都能听到他们的感谢之辞。帮助无论大小,人无论尊卑,我们都要善于致谢。
●Thanks a lot.多谢。
●It's so sweet of you to help me.真的非常感谢你帮助我。
●You're just wonderful.你真是太好了。
●I can never thank you enough.我对您永远感谢不尽。
●You are very thoughtful.你想得真周到。
●You are most understanding.你真能体谅人。
●You are very helpful.你是很得力的帮手。
●Anytime.不客气。
●It was the least I could do.这实在微不足道,不过尽力而已。
●I'm very glad you enjoyed it.我很高兴你觉得满意。
●At your service.愿意为你效劳。
●I really appreciate it.我真得感谢。
●I can't thank you enough.我怎么感谢都不够。
●It was a great help.你帮了大忙。
●Thank you, anyway.无论如何要谢谢你。
●Thank you for coming.谢谢你光临。
●That's OK.没什么。
●You bet.应该的。
●Thank you.谢谢。
● Don't mention it.不谢。




Unit 7 Excuses and Regrets?歉意与惋惜
1?Dialogue
??贝蒂住院了!她的两条腿都断了!唉,贝蒂实在是太可怜了!玛丽直到碰见贝蒂的姐姐南茜才知道这件事。她表示很惋惜,并且不会原谅撞倒贝蒂的那个男孩,他太无礼了!玛丽决定今晚就去看贝蒂,这令一直忙碌着的南茜很高兴。
A: Hi, Nancy. How's everything?
嗨,南茜,近来如何?
B: Not too much, Mary, Betty's in the hospital.
不怎么的,玛丽,贝蒂住院了。
A: No! Really? I'm so sorry to hear that. What happened?
哦不,真的吗?听到这个消息,真是遗憾。发生了什么事?
B: She was walking home from the bus stop when a car hit her.
她从公交车站走路回家的时候,有辆车撞到她了。
A: That's terrible. I hope she wasn't badly hurt.
真糟糕,希望她没有伤得很重。
B: Both legs were broken.
两条腿都断了。
A: Gosh, that's a shame. You must be busy now.
唉,太可怜啦!你现在一定很忙。
B: Yes, Every evening I'm at the hospital. Betty was feeling pretty blue for a while, but she's better now.
是的,我每天晚上都在医院。有一阵子贝蒂觉得相当沮丧,不过她现在好多了。
A: I'm glad to hear that. How about the driver?
听到这个我很高兴。司机怎么样了?
B: No. He got off without a scratch. To make matters worse, he hasn't even said he's sorry.
没有,他下了车,连擦伤也没有,更糟的是,他甚至连抱歉都没说。
A: I would think it would be pretty hard to forgive someone who acts like that.
我想要原谅做出这种事来的人,是相当困难的。B: His father came to my office and apologized for the boy, but I don't know how the boy feels about it.
他父亲到我的办公室,为那个男孩道了歉,不过我不知道那个男孩对这个意外的感觉如何。
A: How long will Betty be in the hospital?
贝蒂要住院多久?
B: The doctors say at least a month.
医生们说至少要一个月。
A: I'm sorry I didn't contact you. Nancy, maybe I could have helped.
南茜,抱歉,我没有跟你联络,也许我帮得上忙。
B: That's OK. I know you've been busy. Why don't you drop by and pay Betty a visit? She would appreciate it.
没关系,我知道你一向很忙。何不顺路去看看贝蒂,她会很感激的。
A: I will. I'll see if I can make it this evening.swheresis she?
我会的,我看看今天晚上是否能去,她在哪里?
B: Mercy Hospital. Room 218.
慈恩医院,218号病房。
A: Thanks, Nancy. Goodbye.
谢谢,南茜。再见。
B: So long, Mary.
再见,玛丽。

2?精彩脱口秀--歉意与惋惜
??适时地表达歉意是修补人际关系的重要手段。道歉不仅是为了礼貌的周全,更是为了维持人际关系的和谐。在社会交往中,如果我们给别人造成了麻烦或不方便,我们要及时表示歉意;当听到别人道歉时,我们应该作出积极友善的反应,给予谅解,有时还要勇于承担责任。这不仅是有礼貌、有教养的表现,而且还有助于问题的解决和关系的改善。
●Excuse me.对不起(请原谅)。
●I beg your pardon.我请求您的原谅。
●Forgive me.请原谅。
●Oh, my fault.哦,是我的过错。
●It was rude of me.我真是失礼。
●I just don't know what to say.我真不知该说什么好。
●It was most careless of me.我真是非常粗心。
●I can't apologize enough.我怎么道歉都不够。
●I apologize if I hurt your feelings.如果我伤害了你的感情,我道歉。
●Will you accept my apology?你能接受我的道歉吗?
●Sorry,we can't help you.抱歉,我们帮不上忙。
●I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉让你等候。
●I wish I could help you.希望我能帮得上忙。
●I'm sorry it worked out this way.我很抱歉,事情变成这样。
●I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.我很抱歉!我不是那个意思。
●Oh, my gosh, I'm late, what excuse can I give the clients?哎呀,惨了!迟到了。我能找什么借口对客户说呢?
●I apologize. The traffic was bad.我道歉,路况不佳。
●It was really quite unintentional.这实在不是有意的。
●Forget it.别再提了。
● It's really of no importance.这实在不值一提。





Unit 8 Suggests?意见
1?Dialogue
??圣诞节到了,开个圣诞舞会是再好不过的主意了。我和露西商量请谁来参加舞会,安迪向我们提出了很好的意见。
A: Say, Andy, Lucy and I are planning to have some friends in for a little Christmas party. I want to ask you advice about inviting certain people that you know quite well.
喂,安迪,露西和我正计划邀请几位朋友在家开个小型的圣诞舞会。对于要邀请你所熟悉的人,我想听听你的建议。
B: Sure, David, I'd be glad to. But it's your party, why don't you invite just the people you know well?
当然,大卫,我很乐意。但是这是你们开的舞会,为什么不邀请你较熟悉的人呢?
C: We are, but there are some we'd like to invite that you know better than we do.
我们是这么做的,但是有一些我们想要邀请的人,你比我们更熟。
B: All right, which are the ones you want to ask me about?
好的,哪些人是你们想要问我的?
A: First of all, George and Kay.
首先,要邀请的是乔治和凯伊。
B: Oh, they're an awfully nice couple. They'd fit any place and I'm sure they?d love to come.
哦,他们是好得不得了的一对。他们到什么地方,都和别人合得来,我确定他们会喜欢来的。
A: Good.
好。
C: And there's Alice. What about her?
还有爱丽丝。她怎么样?
B: Well, if you invite Alice, you should invite Frank, too. I think they'll be tying the knot soon.
好的,如果你邀请爱丽丝,你也应该邀请弗兰克。我想他们很快就要结婚了。
C: Well, we don't know Frank, but we'd be glad to have him come.
好的,虽然我们不认识弗兰克,但是我们欢迎他来。
B: Do you have Bob on your list?
鲍伯有没有在你的名单上呢?
A: Yes, he was the next name on our list. What do you advice about him?
有的,他是我们名单上的下一位。你对他有何建议?
B: By all means give him an invitation. He's lots of fun at parties.
无论如何要邀请他,他在舞会上会很有趣的。
A: Good, we'll send him an invitation.
好的,我们会给他一封邀请函。
B: I guess that's all, then.
那么,我想已经足够了。
A: Thanks a lot.
多谢了。

2?精彩脱口秀--关于意见
??善于向他人提供意见是重要的交际手段。在特定的场合用适当的语气向他人提出意见是一个人口语表达能力的重要标志。
●You should ... if you see what I mean.如果你明白我的意思,你就应该……
●Why not go to do it now?你为什么不现在做呢?
●I reckon you should...我看你应该……
●If I were in your position, I would...我要是处在你的地位,我就……
●If I were you, I'd...如果我是你,我就……
●You might as well...你不妨……
●If you take my advice, you'll...如果你听我的劝告,就……
●You would be ill-advised not to...你要是……就不明智了。
●Just try again.你就再试一试吧。
●I have an idea.我有个点子。
●Good idea.好主意。
●Okey by me.我看行。
●That's great.好极了。
●Believe I will.我会这么办的。
●That's just my cup of tea.这正合我的胃口。
●Not a bit.一点儿也不行。
●I wouldn't hear of it.别再说了。
●I'd rather you wouldn't.我倒希望你不这样。
●No, don't bother.不,别费心了。
● No, really, I'm not in the mood for it.真的不行,我没有兴趣。'



Unit 9 Asking for Directions关于问路
1?Dialogue
??初次来到这个城市,我对这儿的路线一概不知。幸好,前方有个警察,我得向他打听打听,我要麻烦他告诉我我想去的地方该怎么走,希望他不要嫌我烦,我会感激他。
A: Excuse me, I wonder if you could give me a few directions.
对不起,你是否能给我一些指示。
B: I'd be happy to be with you.
我很乐意。
A: First, can you tell me how to get to the post office?
首先,你可否告诉我怎么到邮局?
B: Sure. It's straight down this street. Just keep walking for about 200 meters. You'll see it on your right.
可以。它就在沿着这条街直走下去的地方。只要一直走大约200米,你就会看到它在你的右手边。
A: Thank you. And now, will you tell me the way to the church?
谢谢你,那么,你能告诉我到教堂的路吗?
B: The church is within walking distance,too-it's about a 15?minute walk.
作者: 沸水    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
教堂也是步行就可以到的--大约是15分钟。
A: Which way is it?
哪一个方向?
B: Go down this street and turn right at the second intersection. You'll come to a park on your right. The church is next to it on the right.
沿着这条街走下去,在第二个十字路口右转。在你的右手边你会看到一个公园。教堂就紧挨着公园。
A: Is the nearest hospital in this area?
最近的医院是不是在这个地区?
B: The hospital is quite a distance from here. If you don't have a car you?d better take the bus.
医院离这里有相当一段距离,如果你没有车的话,最好是乘公共汽车。
A: Which bus do I take?
我乘哪一路公共汽车?
B: Take the bus for the railroad station. I think it's No. 36. The bus stop is just in front of the hospital.
乘开往火车站的公共汽车,我想是36路吧。公交车站就在医院的前面。
A: Is there a bus stop near here?
这附近有没有公交车站?
B: Yes, there's one right across the street.
有的,对街就有一个。
A: One last question-can you recommend a good department store?
最后一个问题--你能推荐一家好的百货公司给我吗?
B: Well, there are two-the Pacific Department Store and the Paking Store.
嗯,有两家--太平洋百货公司和百盛商场。
A: Which one is larger?
哪一家比较大?
B: I believe the Pacific Department Store is larger.
我想太平洋百货公司比较大。
A: Well, you've been most kind. Thank you so much.
嗯,你真好,非常谢谢你。
B: Not at all. I'm glad I was able to help you.
不客气。我很高兴能帮你忙。

2?精彩脱口秀--问路
??出门在外往往对路不熟悉,因此我们要学会问路,要听懂别人指路,掌握这些我们就不会把自己给弄丢了。
●Can you tell meswheresthe Museum is?请问博物馆在哪儿?
●Which way is the shopping mall, please?请问去大型购物中心的路怎么走?
●Excuse me. Is there a toilet near here?请问这儿附近有厕所吗?
●I'm looking for the City Hall. Do you know?我在找市政厅。你知道在哪吗?
●Is this the road to the post office?这条路通邮局吗?
●What street is this?这是条什么街?
●Where does this street lead to?这条街通哪?
●I'm a bit lost.我有点迷路了。
●I'm a stranger here.我对这儿不熟悉。
●I'm not sure. I'm just passing through.我不清楚。我只是路过。
●It's that way.在那边。
●It's on the corner opposite the hospital.在医院对面的拐角处。
●I'm sorry, I'm from out of town myself.对不起,我自己也是从别处来的。
●I'm afraid you're going in the opposite direction.恐怕你方向反了。
●There's one straight on.一直往前,那儿有一家。
●It's no distance at all.不远了。
●It's far from here.离这儿很远。
●It's within walking distance.很近,走过去就行。
●You can't miss it.你不会找不到的。
●Can you tell meswheresI can get something to eat?请问我在哪儿可以弄点吃的?
●That always confuses me.我老是搞不清楚。
作者: 碧云轩    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
好人一生平安,共享才会进步,分享才会快乐。
THANKS A L0T!
作者: 阿细    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
it's very useful, thanks a lot.
作者: 雾之魔法使    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
Very Good!
有你的奉獻,將帶來更多人的受益.
作者: 丫丫    时间: 2011-11-6 21:54
thank you very much.




欢迎光临 标准下载论坛 (http://bbs.bzxzk.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2